As a guest of the Seefeld-Hotels you have the chance to experience your own walking guide.
Take a trip out with Alex to some of the most beautiful places on the Seefeld plateau. Accompany him daily through a varied and colourful walking programme.
- Our carefully selected walks are easy - moderate, avoiding dangerous areas
- Registration is necessary on Wednesday and Thursday
- Dogs must be kept on a lead and must be muzzled while on the bus
- Sturdy shoes are required for each walk!!
- Bring something to drink and perhaps also a light snack
- An occasional rainy day will NOT prevent us from walking
Monday: Hiking tour to Mösern - Gschwandtkopf - Reith, app. 5 hrs
Tuesday: Lakes in Seefeld: Lake Wildmoos - Lake Lottensee - Lake Möserer See, app. 5 hrs
Wednesday: King tour on top of the Rosshütte: Peak Seefelderspitze - Reitherspitze, app. 6,5 hrs
Thursday: Hiking tour to the hut Rotmoosalm in the Gaistal valley, app. 6,5 hrs
Friday: Walking up to the hut Reihterjoch Alm: app. 3,5 hrs
The current hiking program you can download here:
Holiday enjoyment starts with your choice of hotel.
The Seefeld Hotels, a group of individual 3*** and 4**** hotels in Seefeld, would like to welcome you to a choice of our small but special range of accommodation. Every hotel has a certain something - all of them share a comfortable atmosphere and a commitment to excellent standards of guest care.